Homework matters. We ask all parents and carers to work with school to ensure that their children complete their homework on time and to the best of their ability.
Homework tasks are set for pupils to:
- Consolidate and reinforce skills and understanding
- Develop skills of organisation and self-discipline
- Prepare them for the demands of university or work life
- Extend school learning
Show My Homework
To enable greater communication between the school and parents regarding homework, Carleton High School uses an online homework package called ‘Show my Homework’. It includes a simple online calendar showing homework information, deadlines and attachments for students. Parents receive a username and password so they can ensure their child completes all homework to set deadlines and to the appropriate standard.
The benefits of Show My Homework for students include:
- See all homework at the click of a button
- A personalised experience to help stay organised
- Automatic due date reminders
- More learning time during lessons
- App available from App Store and Google Play Store.
The benefits of Show My Homework for parents include:
- See exactly how much homework has been set
- It’s much easier to take part in home learning
- Translation into 50+ languages
- Better communication through school announcements
- View calendared events through the App.
Show My Homework Login:
Login by clicking the image above or visiting: https://www.showmyhomework.co.uk/login
Show My Homework Support:
Once you input your email address on Show My Homework, you can contact them directly if you need any support.