Even at primary school, homework is an important part of your child's education. Please help your child by:
- Talking to them about their learning. Research shows that parents and carers who take an active interest in their child's learning help them to make more progress than other children.
- Reading with them and encouraging reading alone for at least 20 minutes a day.
- Practising time tables or other number facts.
- Testing your child on their weekly spellings.
- Working with your child on their optional termly homework projects.